Take advantage of the expanding market for through window/glass touch screen applications with our touch foil. Our through glass touch screen foil technology is the perfect solution to make our projection screens interactive touch screens, creating a through window touch experience.
The touch foil has no external components so the installation is completely safe and vandal proof.
The lightweight touch foil can be applied directly to a window, a glass/acrylic sheet with a rear projection screen or LCD screen positioned behind creating through-window/glass touch interaction.
- Lightweight touch foil simple to apply to a window, glass, acrylic and rear projection screens and any other non-metallic material.
- No requirement to have any external wires or devices as all of the touch screen components are situated safely behind the glass
- Interactivity works even with gloved hand
- Not affected by external light conditions
- Works with all existing multimedia applications PowerPoint, Macromedia flash, Web sites etc.
- Simple set-up
- Still works with substances such as water drops and other liquids on the touch surface
- Operates on curved surfaces (if surface is curved, interactivity will only work in one direction
- No aperture required for touch foil positioning